Saturday 10 March 2012

An Amazing Gift

I came home to a lovely surprise yesterday.  Tracy from Mad About Bags had dropped a gift round to my house, so it was ready and waiting for me for when I got home from work.

Do you want to see what it is?  Silly questions, of course you do.


Here take a closer look


Isn't it lovely.  I absolutely love it.  There is just so much detail on it, even the date James proposed :)  This is something we will be able to keep forever.  My first handmade keepsake.  Thank you so much Tracy, like seriously I cannot thank you enough, it is amazing.

I have had a great day today, meeting up with a friend I used to work with at my old job.  We went to the cinema to see the new Muppets Movie, which was actually OK, I didn't think I would enjoy it, it's not really my kind of thing.  It was so nice to catch up and we will be doing so again next month, already I can't wait.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with some bloggers who I have not met before, we have an exciting afternoon planned in London so I will be back soon with news of how it all goes.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lots of love
Gem x x x x

9 comments:

  1. That is adorable!!
    What a beautiful gift to receive!!
    Hope your blogger meeting day goes well, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is really pretty!! Tracy sounds lovely : )

    See you tomorrow!! : D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling gift! Next, she can make one with the wedding date on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a pleasure making it for you and James, Gem!, have a great day out today, see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to say hello! I am your newest follower, your blog is so lovely.

    Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gem,

    Such a pretty gift from your friend. Check out my blog, you may get a surprise there!

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful keepsake! How lovely of your friend to make that for you! : )
    Have a great day tomorrow. Sounds like a lot of fun!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful gift that you will always treasure. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete