Tuesday 3 May 2011

Virtual Coffee - Tipi Adventures

Well if I were really having coffee with you today I would tell you all about my weekend spent camping in a Tipi at the Freshwinds Campsite.  It was the first camping trip of the year and what a lovely trip it was indeed.


Isn't this lovely, it was home for 3 nights and 4 days. 



This was one of the lovely views from one side of the tent.


The amazing scarecrows in their cute little garden complete with flowers and vegetable patch.


One of the many adorable lambs.  

I loved the feeling of being in the countryside.  There were lambs and calf's a plenty and the owners of the farm were two of the nicest people I have ever met.  We are definitely going back, but next time we are thinking about possibly staying in one of their yurts.  If anyone would like to know more about the site where we stayed I am more than happy to answer any of your questions or you can find out more information from their website

We visited so many places while we were there but I am running out of time so will have to share more stories of the places we visited with you tomorrow.

Hope you all have a lovely evening.  The sun is shining here in London, let's hope it is here to stay a little while longer, at least until after the weekend.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. It look lovely, I've always wanted to stay in a tipi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love tipis..reminds me of the red indians in peter pan!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete