Thursday 19 May 2011

Pirates Of The Carribean - On Stranger Tides

Well what can I say, if you are a fan of the previous 3 films you should love this one.  I wouldn't say it was the best of the 4 but it was good.  I was glued to the screen the whole way through and loved the way they had introduced so many new things to the film.  I was really impressed with Penelope Cruz, she did a grand job, I was a bit unsure about how I would feel about her and also how the film would work without Orlando and Kiera, but it was OK.


My fave part had to be the bits set around Greenwich in London, I got all excited thinking I've been there, I've been there too hehee, sad I know.


If you are going to see the film make sure you stay right until the end and by this I mean after they have run all the credits as there is a short scene at the end, I am giving away no more then that : ). 


Just a short post from me today, I have not really been feeling myself at all but I just had to tell you about the film last night.

Enjoy your evening.

Love Gem xxx

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see this!! ooooo i do love Johnny!!! xx

    ReplyDelete