Wednesday 25 May 2011

My Workspace On Wednesday

I tend to spend most of my time at work, sitting at my desk (moan, groan $*@>, you get the picture, right?)  We are lucky enough where I work, that we are able to decorate our own individual space with photos etc.  I have taken that on as a challenge : ).  Maybe it is because I still don't have my own place, I don't know but I like my space to look pretty.  I thought I would bring you with me to work today so you can admire it for yourselves.


I try and buy fresh flowers as often as possible but recently it has been less then usual, they can be quite pricey.  I couldn't resist these Peonies in Tesco yesterday, they were calling me to take them with me : )
They smell absolutely divine, and look lovely in my polka dot jug x


I bought this from the Spirit Of Christmas Fair in November.  Very pretty, don't you think? 


My present from James.  I had no space in my bedroom, and it is looking right at home upon my desk.


My very first decoupage project hanging proudly in place.


Of course my folders have to look the part also.


This was a bargain picked up from HomeSense a few months back


And these ring binders were in the sale at Tesco earlier in the year 99p each = Bargain how could I not snap them up.


My second decoupage project plant pot come pen holder and pretty box of tissues


Pink bunting and pastel paper chains, complete with a picture of Usher


And James : )  The 2 men in my life hehee


And no desk would be complete with out a cup for that all important cuppa each day.  Of course the cup had to match my theme, and the coaster also.



Thanks for coming to work with me today, I hope you enjoyed your hard day's work.

Love Gem xxx

7 comments:

  1. You've made your work space so pretty! it must help the days go faster :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty post :)

    Perhaps you can come over and make over my desk sometime? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy desk! I love peonies....LOVE LOVE LOVE! The colours and softness appeal to me : )

    Happy Wednesday.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely work place you have created for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurve your desk! It's fantastic! I wish I could decorate my own desk! You're very lucky and it looks fantastic you have great style! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well your desk certainly looks prettier than mine does!

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk is soooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!! I love those peonies!

    ReplyDelete