Friday 17 November 2017

Hello

I'm still here.  I can't quite believe how long it has been since I last blogged.  It hasn't been intentional.  In fact I have quite a few posts in draft which I had intended to publish while I was away, I just never got round to finishing them.  I'll work on those over the next few days, plus a few new posts to update on all that has been happening in my world lately.  

I'll admit, there have been times over the last few weeks where I have felt as though I was living someone else's life.  And I'm not going to lie, I kind of enjoyed it.  It has been pretty amazing and some good progress has been made on crossing off a few things from my 40 Before 40 List, not something I had of imagined being done so soon.

Life has been kind to me and I'm loving it.  Let's hope it continues.

~ Gem x




No comments:

Post a Comment