Monday 2 October 2017

October 2017 Bucket List

With the arrival of Autumn now in full force I intend to make the most of this month and embrace the season as much as I can.  I've no doubt that this will be supported with my trip to the states later in the month, and to say I'm a little excited is an understatement.  


* Hunt for conkers.

* Visit the pumpkin patch.

* Have my own little autumn photo shoot.

* Decorate a pumpkin.

* Capture the beauty of the golden coloured trees.

* Experience tailgating.

* Go to see a football game (of the American kind).

* Dress up for Halloween and embrace the occasion American style.

~ Gem x


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list, what part of America are you going to? We are going to Florida for 3 weeks Nov/Dec like you we are beyond excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm visiting a fellow blogger, starting in Iowa City then going on to Chicago. Florida will be amazing, I've been there 5 times before, I love it there xx

      Delete
  2. Nice ideas! What is tailgating? Did you go to the Bond Street 1st birthday celebrations on Saturday?! Mmm, free Tiptree bakery cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's an American tradition, basically a bit like a party before the football game, it looks great fun. I did catch some of the celebrations but didn't try any of the freebies, it was so busy when I passed xx

      Delete