Wednesday 11 October 2017

My Annual Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

For the past few years now I have made sure a visit to the pumpkin patch is made around this time of year.  A tradition that has been brought over from our dear friends across the pond and one I am extremely grateful for.  They are definitely becoming more and more popular here in the UK.



I'm lucky to have one pretty close by to home in Basildon, Essex.  It is run by Foxes Farm Produce, you may remember that I visited them earlier in the year for their night time miaze maze.  They also have another site in Colchester.  If your close by it is well worth a visit, however I have seen a fair few on Instagram so they are pretty much all over the country now.



I'm not sure that I will ever tire from walking around looking at all the pumpkins, every shape, size and colour.  I literally just cannot get enough of them.



It always nice to be able to do something seasonal, not that I ever need an excuse.  Plus it felt great to be spending time outside in the fresh air too, something I feel that I've not been doing enough of lately.   


Being so early in the season I'm hoping to squeeze in another visit so watch this space.


~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing signs for it and I have never been! GUTTED I missed the maize maze too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out, you'd love it. Be prepared for it to be busy though.
      The maize maze was brilliant, definitely something to add to your list for next year xx

      Delete