Wednesday 4 October 2017

Feeling Autumnal

I have written my fair share of autumn themed posts over the years and it is no secret how much I love this time of year.  There really isn't much more I can add to what I've already said about my love for the season, other than the fact that with each year it grows and I become even more obsessed and fixated with anything pumpkin related.


I did wonder about writing another autumn themed post and in the end decided to just go with it.  I mean I know I am not alone in my joy at this time of year. 



I have found this year particularly different to the past few years living in the city, a far cry from the rolling countryside that's for sure, but I will make sure I make the effort to seek it out when I can during my weekends.  I'd be telling the biggest lie though if I didn't admit to how much I am missing that old lifestyle, they really are worlds apart and you notice the seasons so much more when you are living amongst the wildlife and nature of the countryside.



That said I have been trying my best to make my living arrangements as cosy and autumnal as I possibly can, which considering my limited space I'm pretty pleased with what I have managed.  It's certainly helping to ease some of the longing of life in the country and I'm embracing the season for all that it has to offer.




~ Gem x

4 comments: