Wednesday 26 July 2017

Warner Brother's Harry Potter Studio Tour

This time last year I had not seen any of the Harry Potter films, not one of them.  Fast forward a year and I have watched every one, some of them more than once and can now gladly say I have even been to the studios to see the movies come to life.


If you are a Harry Potter fan and have not yet been to the studios, then I suggest you get your tickets booked.  If you are not a Harry Potter fan, then I suggest you still book a ticket, because it is definitely worth going to see.


From the moment the tour started I was blown away.  I don't really want to say too much in a blog post as I really don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't yet visited and is planning on doing so.  But the work that goes into making each and every one of those films is just incredible.


Having walked round some of the sets and seen a lot of the props used on screen I can certainly appreciate the films that bit more now.  I've since sat down to watch some of the films again and somehow they now seem even better than when I first saw them.  Knowing that I have stepped foot on the very ground used for some of the scenes I now kind of feel a part of it in some strange kind of way.  It really is magic.  I cant imagine how great it must feel to have bene part of the crew bringing the books to life on our screens.  


I'm so glad this was added to my list of 'Thirty Before Thirty' and that I was able to cross it off.  It didn't disappoint that's for sure.  Especially seeing as I got to experience it with the biggest Harry Potter fan I know.


~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience! The films were amazing so I can see why this would be incredible too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a great evening and well worth the visit xx

      Delete
  2. I enjoy the Harry Potter films but I wouldn't call myself an uber fan but I did enjoy my trip to the Studios, they're definitely as good and worth the visit as Universal Studios in the US.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not been to Orlando for about 13/14 years so I'm sure it has all changed heaps since my last visit, I'm definitely due another visit soon though haha xx

      Delete