Monday 10 July 2017

It's My Birthday ~ Life In My Twenties

So here I am, ready to start a whole new decade of my life.  Today I turn 30.  There has been a whole heap of celebrations going on that I will be sharing with you soon. 


My Twenties were somewhat eventful. 

Six jobs.

Starting this blog right here.

Saying goodbye to both of my Grandad's

Moving out of my parents home and into my very first home of my own in the country, a dream come true.

Getting married, without doubt the best day of my life.

And divorced.  That came as a huge shock I can tell you.  I wasn't at all prepared for the whirlwind of emotions that brought on.

Leaving my idyllic lifestyle in the country and moving to the city.

Getting to grips with dating all over again and meeting someone new.

It hasn't all been easy and at times has pushed me right to my edge, but I've survived it all and am so much stronger than I was ten years ago.

I guess now it is time to discover what my thirties has in store.  I'm ready.

~ Gem x

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I hope that your 30s will bring many great things your way and that it will be a great decade to start many more great decades!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, so glad to hear you have met someone new. Here's to new beginnings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy birthday to you Gem! I.hope that your 30's are v happy.x

    ReplyDelete