Monday 3 July 2017

July 2017 Bucket List

We're over half way through 2017 now and I'm seriously beginning to wonder where the year is running away to.  So with that in mind it is time to step into gear and make the most of the months ahead. 


I have some really exciting things planned for this month, my birthday month and this year I intend on milking it as much as I can.  

This month I would like to:

* Complete the last few things remaining on my thirty before thirty list ~  
I do know that there is at least one thing that I won't be able to achieve but if I could attempt the rest that would be fab.  I will be blogging an update in the next few weeks.  

* Celebrate my 30th birthday with loved ones.  

* Print out some photos ~
I'd hoped to do this last month and failed so it's a priority for this month (this week in fact).

* Sell at a boot-fair ~
I have so much stuff that I have been saving up to do one of these, it's a bout time I get my butt into gear and actually do one, although this may well have to be towards the end of the month as the next few weeks are pretty busy.  

I'm not going to go overboard with too many things this month as I know it's going to be a busy one anyway, so this should do nicely.  What have you got on your July list?  Any exciting plans? 

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment