Friday 30 June 2017

Maison Bleu Tea Room Review

Happy National Cream Tea Day.  Yep, if ever there is a day to celebrate, today would definitely be it.  Tea and cake, what is there not to be happy about.  That said, today also seemed to be the perfect opportunity to share with you a new tea room discovery.


Last Saturday I enjoyed the most incredible breakfast with the bestie in the cutest little tea room.  Visiting a tea room I often find it hard to order anything but a cream tea, I'm actually beginning to think that it is a staple in my diet.


This little gem is fairly tucked away in the middle of a residential estate so it could be easy to forget about (until you've paid it a visit that is).  From the moment we walked through the door we were made to feel so welcome and right at home.  Nothing was too much trouble and the husband and wife duo were just amazing hosts.  


The décor is really modern with something to look at in every direction and with a cute little courtyard garden that is a real sun trap, it is well worth a visit.




If that wasn't enough to tempt you, the milkshakes should be.  I went for the cappuccino milkshake and oh my did it taste incredible.


I will definitely be going back, that's for sure.  They run a monthly craft club on the second Tuesday of each month and a book club on the first Thursday of each month so I'd like to try and check those out when I can too.  Any excuse hehee.



~ Gem x  

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, it looks nice! Where is it? I must go!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Springfield, Chelmsford Kezzie. Really nice and well worth a visit xx

      Delete