Friday 2 June 2017

June 2017 Bucket List

I will be completely honest with you and admit that each month that passes, these lists become harder and harder to create.  That said, I don't intend to give up on them just yet, I can't guarantee that they will be very interesting, but I will try my best.


* Take part in the Wildlife trust's 30 days Wild Challenge ~
This month I have signed up to participate in the Wildlife Trust's '30 Days Wild' challenge.  There is  a blog post about it coming up on Monday so pop back for that.

* Finalise some plans for my birthday next month ~
I was planning a party, I'd booked the venue and the DJ, but with one thing or another I've now cancelled it.  Now I just need to organise something else to do instead.

* Motivate myself to blog more ~
Need I explain?

* Print some of my photos ~
I did this last year and I'm so glad I did.  It is so much nicer having printed photos to look through rather than just flicking through them all on the computer or your phone.  I vowed then that I would do it more often but I still haven't, so that's a job for this month.

* Make a start on my Thirty Before Thirty scrap book ~
I thought it would be a nice idea to create a scrap book of all the things I've managed to achieve from my list of Thirty Before Thirty.  I'm making real good progress with the list and it would be great to have a lasting memory of all the great things I've done in a book of sorts.

That should definitely keep me busy for a while.

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment