Monday 1 May 2017

May 2017 Bucket List


Today marks the first of a new month and even better it's a bank holiday here in the UK.  I intend to make the most of the extra day off work with copious cups of tea and some down time with my book plus anything else that I can manage to squeeze into my day.  As for the rest of the month I'd like to:

* Get up to date with blogging ~
I have quite a few posts sitting in my drafts at the moment, I'm hoping to change that in the coming weeks

* Focus on my 30 before 30 list ~
I'm very conscious that time is slipping away from me and before I know it July will be here so I'd really like to try and get some more things from the list crossed off this month.

* Get creative ~
I can't remember the last thing that I made.  I have seriously lost my creative mojo so I intend on working to get this back this month.  I have a couple of projects in mind.

Not too much to focus on this month, but there's enough to keep me busy.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your projects, I love to have a project of some description on the go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've just not been able to get excited about anything craft related recently but I do miss it, I guess it's just a case of finding the right project x x

      Delete