Friday 5 May 2017

A Piece of Cake

Last week we celebrated my Nan's 80th birthday.  Now this isn't usually the type of thing I would share on my blog, however the cake that I ordered to help us celebrate was far too good not to be talked about.



I mean come on, look at it.  I had to try one of the pebbles pretty much straight away because I couldn't get over the fact that they were edible, it looked so life like.  I can assure you everything you see was edible, (minus the wire holding up the flowers).

(Excuse the raindrops, we got caught in a downpour on the way into the house)


If you are local to Essex I cannot recommend Steve's Sweet Catering enough.  Amazing service, and exactly what I was after, in fact better than I could have imagined.  


And my Nan, well she loved it.


~ Gem x

4 comments:


  1. I loved it too. Amazing talent. I think we should have something to celebrate every week just so that we can have cake xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80 wonderful years is certainly something to celebrate. The cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed. Honestly the cake was incredible x x

      Delete