Monday 13 June 2016

Taking A Break

I need to take some time out from blogging.  For a number of different reasons, I don't have the time to dedicate to this space in my life right now.  


For how long this will be, I really can't say.  I may pop in from time to time but then again I may not.  At the moment I don't want to go into any details as to why, but just know that this is not a decision that I have taken lightly.  It wasn't my intention to leave this space but for now I have nothing to give.

I hope to be back soon.  In the meantime I will still be about on Instagram if you wanted to pop over to catch up with me there @gemscountrylife.


Thank you for all of your support up until now.  I appreciate you taking the time to read what I have to say and for all of the comments you leave me, I cherish every one of them.

~ Gem x    

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to read this. Much love. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules, I hope to be back soon just taking a bit of a breather x x

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear this, I hope everything is ok and you have my email if I can do anything.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Gem! A break from blogging has been good for me so far! I hope you feel refreshed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bronwyn, I'm hoping it will help. I must admit not having to think about blogging the past couple of days has already made me feel a little better x x

      Delete
  4. Hope all is well Gem. Take care!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm sad but I hope the break, for whatever reason it is that you are stopping, is useful and what us needed. Will be here when you return. And if you wanted to meet up at all, you know I'm not far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kezzie, much appreciated x x

      Delete