Wednesday 8 June 2016

National Best Friend's Day

Today is National Best Friend's Day, which seems the perfect opportunity to show some love for my dearest and closest friend.


I cannot tell you how much love I have for this girl.  She is the most unselfish and loving person you could ever hope to meet, being able to call her my friend makes me the proudest girl ever.  


She goes out of her way to make other people happy and is there to shower you with love and support, even when you don't realise you need it.  It means so much knowing that I can always count on her, no matter what.  


She is clever, funny and genuine, a truly beautiful person inside and out.  


In the grand scheme of things, we haven't known each other all that long.  We met at work almost four and a half years ago, but we hit it off straight away.  It's as though she had been missing all those years, we just had so much in common.  It really was as if we were the same person, twins separated at birth.  She's my sister from another Mister.  I feel as though we have missed out on so much in each others lives but there is still plenty of road ahead of us and an endless amount of adventures still be had.


Thank you for being such an incredible friend scrumptious.  Love you lots angel.

~ Gem x

2 comments: