Monday 28 April 2014

Springtime

I love all the different seasons, more so now that I can appreciate them all, one of the many joys of living in the countryside.  It's surprising how much more you notice the slightest of change.  I know I've already done a spring post this year but I just thought I'd share a few more photos with you of springtime in my little part of the world.


Blue skies and bright white blossom.

Mrs Honey Bee collecting pollen

Gladys & Margaret having a natter amongst the daffodils.


A beautiful evening with the apple blossom.


So delicate and pretty.



I hope you are enjoying spring as much as I am.

Love Gem x x x

3 comments:

  1. It's wet and miserable here after a few days of 25-28 degrees last week lulled us all into a false sense of Spring sunshine. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The past few days here have been a bit overcast and very chilly at times, it has been lovely today though. We've lost a few plants in the garden this year because of the warm weather and then some frosts, the weather just can't seem to make up it's mind, I'd much rather it be warmer though, I love the sunshine x x x

      Delete