Tuesday 1 April 2014

Splish, Splash, I was Taking A Bath

I have shown you around most rooms in my little home.  One room that hasn't been visited yet is the bathroom.  Well if I'm honest it is pretty much exactly the same as everyone else's bathroom, one thing I can say though is that is hasn't escaped my floral touches, oh no, hehee.


It is my least favourite room in the house, I just find it very bland.  There isn't a great deal that we are able to do with it, it's is quite plain, I don't do plain.


It is a very bright room, almost the whole of one wall is window, that is one thing I do like about it.  The rest is plain white tiles so it is a case of trying to add in more colour wherever possible.


The other thing that I like about our bathroom is old fashioned toilet cistern.  Not very glamorous I know but I had to show you.


I have tried matching the accessories with each other and also tried to bring in some colour with these too, off course they had to be floral.



The only room left to show you now is the kitchen, but we shall save that for another day.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Oh but no, it's so pretty, not at all plain!!! I meant to ask you, did it affect you when there was that plane crash in Writtle at the weekend?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kezzie.
      We weren't affected by it thankfully, but it was very sad. The plane often used to fly over our little house. It was an old war plane, and could be seen doing various stunts and tricks, it was amazing to watch. Sadly the pilot and passenger were killed in the accident, but no one else was harmed. Thanks for your concern though x x x

      Delete