Saturday 8 March 2014

Spring in the Garden

Well what a beautiful day that was.

It seems that Spring has truly arrived and it's let us all know about it.


We practically spent all day in the garden today, it was lovely.

The chickens loved the sunshine and treated themselves to many a dust bath plus lost of sunbathing.


We even managed to have our second BBQ of the year.  not bad considering it's still only the first week in March.


Hope you have all had a wonderful day too.

Love Gem x x x

3 comments:

  1. Can I join you in your little piece of spring? So much green- and flowers too! You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks blissful! I was stuck in at home for most of yesterday working, but I'm determined to get out and about in the sunshine today. Long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been holding out well, so hopefully it will be here for a while, so long as we still get our summer I'm happy :) I am loving the sunshine, it always makes me feel in a much better mood and generally just happier about everything x x x x

      Delete