Wednesday 5 March 2014

February's Article

Good evening my lovelies.  Just a quick post today to share with you my article that I submitted for the February edition of the local magazine I write for.

If you missed my original post about the magazine you can read about it here.

February's article is all about Cross Stitch, my favourite craft (well for the time being anyway, there is always something new out there to tempt me).  You can find me here on page 9 (it's not a page 3 kind of thing, trust me :p).


The design for this phone case was found through Pinterest, the colour choices my own.  Although now I have finished it, I wish I had of chosen different colours for the hearts on the left hand side, but ho hum.  I'm pleased with it overall though.

So until next time, Happy Crafting.

Love Gem x x x x

1 comment: