Tuesday 15 November 2011

Christmas List 2011

As most of you already know I have started to make lists of things I would like to do / achieve each season.  I love Christmas and with it being such a big and busy time of year I have decided to give this a list of it's very own.  So here it is.


  1. Visit A Christmas Event
  2. Make A Gingerbread House
  3. Watch A Christmas Film
  4. Give To A Charity Or Good Cause
  5. Make Homemade Decorations
  6. Read A Christmas Themed Book
  7. Enjoy An Old Family Tradition
  8. Try Out A New Tradition
  9. Spread Goodwill To All Men

Let the festivities begin.

Love Gem x x x x 

3 comments:

  1. I love that. Really sweet. I want to make a gingerbread house with my little girl, they are so cute aren't they!
    I think you have very thoughtful ideas and like them a lot, esp the charity one. Perhaps you could make up a little shoe box of goodies (nice soap/shower gel, a good paperback book, chocolate, some gloves etc) and wrap it up in Christmassy paper and hand to the first homeless person you see.....actually, I fancy doing that too!!!!!
    LOVE the book you are reading. Read it last year. It is BRILL. Did you read Getting Rid of Matthew? Loved that one too!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gem this is such a lovely idea! I'd love to do this- in fact I think I will!!! It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete