Sunday 27 November 2011

A Christmas Book

I have done it, another thing crossed off the Christmas List already.  I am reading a Christmas themed book.


I have loved all the other books I've read of Cecelia Ahern and so far this one has yet to disappoint, I am really enjoying it.

I am definitely starting to get into the Christmas spirit now, less than a month to go.  I am not the biggest fan of the day itself, however I love the build up, so I shall be making the most of it over the next couple of weeks.

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. I'm really feeling the Christmas spirit this weekend! I am changing my sofa covers right now and when I picked them up from my parents yesterday I was so tempted to bring home the Christmas decorations!!!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling really Christmassy too! A few people have decorations up already around here.

    I read that book last year..very good!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gem,
    I just recently found your blog and I'm so glad I did. I am enjoying it very much. I hope you enjoy the book!

    PS - love your new Christmas background : - )

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not read this one, will have to see if you like it or not :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete