Monday 3 October 2011

Things That Are Making Me Smile

I have been trying to take more time to look around me and appreciate the things I have.  Here are just some of things that have been making me smile recently.

My new bed cover £12 from Primark, what a bargain.


A packed lunch made by James' Mum with a cute little note.


Sunflowers on my desk at work to brighten up my day.


Elemis Rose Petal Cleanser and Ginseng Toner, they smell divine.

A pretty little wooden heart hung up in my bedroom with great words of wisdom.


These 2 gorgeous bags, I love this print, perfect for those autumn days.


What's been making you smile recently?
Love Gem xxxx

5 comments:

  1. hmm lots of lovely smiley things...things that make me smile, is the good weather we have been having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosy evenings (well the thought of future ones anyway!) It's the simple things : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice things! SOmething that made me smile was the dog that howled in tune with a high note that a soprano sang during the animal service yesterday- I had to smother my giggles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your 'keep calm and carry on' heart!!...I want one!! :)

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get myself to Primark I'm loving that duvet cover!!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete