Thursday 29 September 2011

My Autumn List 2011

Autumn has arrived.  I can't help but like this time of the year for many reasons really.  I will post more about that another time.  For now here is what I have for my Autumn List 2011.


1. Go Conkering (although I think I may have missed this one already, we shall see)
2. Hear Leave Crunching Underfoot During A Country Walk
3. Have A Bonfire With Toasted Marshmallows
4. Watch Some Fireworks
5. Enjoy A Hot Chocolate Outside
6. Discover Someplace New (I enjoyed this one before so thought I'd make it a regular thing)
7. Learn Something New (Same as above)
8. Fly A Kite ( I didn't manage this one last season but thought I'd give it another try during Autumn)
9. Join A Group (Same as above)

I am going to try documenting my achievements better with this one. I will write Summer down as a warm up, let's face it, we didn't really get a summer and I think I had started it too late in the season, I have no excuses this time. 

~ Gem x

7 comments:

  1. Love your list! I want to do all those things too : ) Such a great time of year!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to do everything on your list, it looks a bit like mine, I love this season ;)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, might have to borrow this one!! there is a fabulous horsechestnut tree at the bottom of our road and we collect conkers every year - the kids and i love it!!!

    ooo camera club could be your new group to join!!!! or maybe we could start up a local crafting/blogging group????

    can't wait to see how you get on

    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! I love Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have put a lot of thought into your list! I hope you manage to achieve them all. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really good idea to make a list. I need to think about mine! Enjoy your autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn and you have some great things on your list!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete