Monday 26 September 2011

Just Another Manic Monday


Evening Ladies (or Morning, Afternoon, depending what time you are reading this).  I was hoping to be posting more about my trip to the Lake District after transferring all my photos from James' laptop back onto my memory card over the weekend.  Well after a weekend of doing not much really, I somehow managed to forget to do this, until I was on the train to work this morning by that time it wasn't much good remembering really.  I was so annoyed with myself.

My mind seems to be all over the place at the moment, I'm not entirely sure why.  There were a few other things I was wanting to share with you, like my Autumn list which I have done, this has also been left at James'.  It is so frustrating.

Work has been mega, mega busy the past few weeks, whether this is contributing to my frazzled brain, or just the fact that my life is split between two house, my home and James' home I'm not entirely sure.  However as I now don't have what I planned to blog about this week I thought I would have a little week off to catch up with everything and get myself organised. 

I will be posting on Friday with my Photo Scavenger Hunt for September so I will see you all then.

Have a great week

Love Gem xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gem,

    Sorry to hear you're a bit frazzled at the moment!My mind has been all over the place recently too..just take some time to yourself. Looking forward to your next post : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can identify with the frazzled thing! Hope you feel a bit better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o) I think it must be something to do with the time of year!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Agree I think everyone is feeling a bit frazzled! Thanks for adding my giveawat to your side bar :o)) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete