Thursday 3 February 2011

Usher OMG

I had a lovely day yesterday with my Mum.  We visited a local beauty spa to have an infra red treatment in the morning.  It is basically a steam room just without the steam, instead they use infra red heat.  It was just what I needed to calm me down ready for the evening, I was so excited.

Last night I had a date with Usher at his OMG tour.  It was absolutely brilliant, amazing, superb, words cannot express how much I enjoyed it, I loved every second of it.  We were pretty close as well so I managed to get some great photos.



Such a great night.

~ Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amzing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the most fun and the best time I have had in a long time : ) so much so I have been looking for tickets to go again on another date xxx

    ReplyDelete