Saturday 19 February 2011

Usher Part 2

I am really missing blog land at the moment.  Although I am still trying really hard to read all of your lovely blogs, and all that you are getting up to.  I have been leaving the odd comments here or there.  I feel I have been neglecting my own poor little blog.  To be honest I haven't really had much to say.  Things at home have been so hectic and I haven't been up to anything interesting. 

On top of that, I want my blog to be a happy place, not a place of doom and gloom.  I know that is going to happen from time to time, but that is just life, and as much as we would all love to say we don't have any doom or gloom in our lives, we would all know that would be a lie.  Well I am hoping this is all going to change from now.  I am planning to be posting regularly - Internet connection permitting and the current situation with my Grandad, who may I add is still being very stubborn and fighting his cancer full on and is just about hanging in there, bless him.  I really do love that man so much.

As some of you may know I had my second date of the month with my man Usher (sorry James) last night.  this is now the 5th time I have seen him and by far the best.  I was 3 rows from the front and my god was I close.  It is the closest I think I will ever get to meeting the man and at times I was shaking like a leaf through a mix of emotions, but boy was I excited (sad to some I know :-) but I just can't help it).  I managed to get some fantastic photos much better then the ones from earlier in the month, it kind of makes up for not being able to post them all on here. 

What made the evening even better apart from being so close was that the show had been changed slightly to the one we saw at the beginning of the month, which was brilliant (not that I would of minded seeing the same show twice, then again I guess I wouldn't of booked tickets if I had of)  He was also filming for his DVD which of course I will be buying so if I am on it I will let you all know.


Well what more can I say??????


I had to take this one without the zoom, just to prove how close we were.  At times when he was stood on the podium which is just the the left of this photo he was even closer : )





A little camera shy?  I have no idea why when he has a body like this!!!!!



I love that smile - Gorgeous (again sorry James (not sorry))


Showing us his moves and boy can he move.


Sad to be leaving, trust me I was even sadder, I really want to go again, not sure I could justify it though.  Or could I ????????? He hee, don't tempt me!

Trust me though it was exactly what I needed after the past couple of weeks we have had, I actually feel half human again now.  I went with my mum and I know she appreciated the night out.  We had a real scream, quite literally.  My throat was rather sore this morning but it was so, so worth it : )  (very BIG grin)

That's all from me tonight folks.  I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you had fun and managed to make it through the show without passing out from excitement! A well deserved treat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very hard to stay standing, at times my knees were bashing together and struggling to hold me up, but I made it and loved every single second : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete