Monday 16 December 2019

Finding The Words

Don't laugh, I was going to take part in Blogmas this year.  In reality I haven't blogged in just over a month and still have a load of posts in draft from earlier in the year that I would still like to publish.  I have written less this year than I have since starting this blog nine years ago.


The truth is I just haven't been feeling it.  It has been a strange year that hasn't been without it's challenges and for the majority of the time the last thing I could think about or focus on was sitting down to write.  It's an odd one though as I find that writing is one of the things that really relaxes me and when I get into it I do enjoy it, but it helps having something to write about and for the most part the words just haven't been forth coming.   


I'm planning on publishing my drafted posts over the next week or so, getting up to speed with things ready for a fresh start to the new year and who knows what 2020 will have in store.

~ Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment