Monday 2 November 2015

November's Bucket List

Creating these monthly lists makes me wonder why I have never done this sooner.  I've managed to do things I've been meaning to do for ages.  Even though the things on my list may seem really minuscule to anyone reading this, sometimes it's the little things in our days that can make all the difference.

One of my main reasons for creating these lists, other than to complete little tasks I've wanted to do for some time, is to appreciate each month for what it is.  Appreciating all the little things that can be associated with that particular month.


I've actually struggled to think of things for this month.  The main thing that comes to mind is Christmas but I really want to try and save those things for December.  So for November I'd like to:

* Toast Marshmallows.

* Watch Fireworks.

* Enjoy the first hot spiced apple drink of the year.

* Spend some time somewhere I've never been before. 

* Start preparations for Christmas.

I hope you all have a fantastic November.

~ Gem x

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hmmm now that you mention it, I may just have to make some of those hehee x x

      Delete
  2. I love this little list of simple things. Roasted marshmallows are my absolute favourite! Perfect bonfire night treat :)

    Xo Lottie
    www.withlovelottie.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's the simple things that make all the difference to your day, and what's better is because they are so simple they don't feel like a chore x x x

      Delete
  3. Have you had "s'mores" before? They are the perfect way to use your roasted marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I can remember, and I'm sure I'd remember if I had, so this is definitely something I'm going to try this year :) x x

      Delete
  4. Toasting marshmallows is defenitely on my to-do list too - what a great idea!

    Ilse | www.ilsedanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice taking the time out to enjoy the simple things in life, the things we would usually take for granted. It's definitely helping me to slow down and appreciate things for what they are x x

      Delete