Wednesday 18 November 2015

My Current (Christmassy) Mood

The mood is certainly moving from Autumn to Winter, or more specifically Christmas.  There is that sparkle in the atmosphere that I just cannot get enough of.


I'd not wanted to focus too much on Christmas this month, saving the excitement and celebrations for December.  But I think it is fair to say that those thoughts are well and truly out of the window and the Christmas mood is well and truly settling in.  Who was I trying to fool with that anyway! 

I've started to sneak in little decorations here and there.  I obviously wasn't discreet enough as James noticed straight away.    


The wax melts have changed from the fresh summery scents to scents of apple, cinnamon and winter spice, and home is beginning to smell just like Christmas and that couldn't make me happier.

Temperatures outside are dropping and cosy nights spent indoors listening to the wind howling past the windows are becoming more frequent.  I've been feeling thankful to be warm and cosy indoors, it has been rather blustery here the past few days.

So with just 36 days to go till Christmas, I'll be keeping you updated with events I'll be attending and all things Christmas in my little world.

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Little bits are creeping into our home too. Kevin doesn't mind. I think, deep down, he loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say deep down, most guys love Christmas just as much as us ladies, they will never admit to it but I'm sure it's true x x x

      Delete