Monday 16 November 2015

Christmas Jumpers

I'm a huge fan of Christmas jumpers and am so pleased that they have become more and more fashionable over the years.  I own 3 already but do you know what, 3 isn't nearly enough.

I've been searching online for those perfect Christmas jumpers to add to the collection. These are a few of my favourites.


1. Sequinned Honey it's Cold Outside Jumper from H&M £14.99
2. Candy Cane Jumper from Next £22
3. Christmas Home Alone Sweater from Primark £10
4. Stone This Girl Loves Christmas Jumper from New Look £14.99

I reckon a couple if not all of these will be landing in my basket over the next few weeks.  A girl can never have too many Christmas jumpers, wouldn't you agree?

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I couldn't choose either....I think I like the one with the houses the best and the "This Girl" one is a close second. Buy 'em all. James won't mind.... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many nice ones about, it's difficult to pick which ones to buy. I reckon I will end up buying a few though, I also quite fancy buying a Christmas dress too x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a Christmas jumper! I dug out my Christmas tracksuit the other week!

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just has to be done my lovely. It wouldn't be Christmas without them x x x

      Delete