Friday 4 September 2015

September's Bucket List

I mentioned in Monday's post, Things I'd like to achieve in 15/16,  about starting to create monthly lists of things to do each month.  I will publish these lists at the beginning of each month and then depending how things go either dedicate individual posts about them or just do a general round-up at the end of the month.   


So let's kick things off with my list for September.

1. Take photographs of sunflowers in a field.

2. Pick elderberries.

3. Find a local yoga class.

4. Look out for the first signs of autumn.

5. Book onto a workshop or class.

6. Start a new book.

7. Enjoy a coffee out somewhere with a friend.

I'm trying to keep things simple this first month but hope to be adding lots of exciting things as the months go by.  If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

~ Gem x

 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have made a very good start with so many things ticked off already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not done these yet, but plan to over the course of the month, although I did start a new book last night so I am able to cross one thing off at least :) x x

      Delete
  2. Wish I could go for coffee with you..... maybe we can read the same book instead??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so lovely Bronwyn, shame we're not closer. Love the idea of reading the same book though, that could definitely work x x x

      Delete