Monday 26 May 2014

Phone Case Review

I was recently contacted by the team at MrNutcase, asking if I wanted to review one of their custom phone cases.  I have quite a selection of cases already so decided instead of adding to my already growing collection I would order one for my dear friend Marie.  She has been sporting a rather old and tired looking case for some time now so it was time for her phone to receive a little makeover.

image sourced from Google images.

I popped over to their website to check out their designs and was pleased with the selection they had available.  You have the option of adding your own image or selecting one of their designs on the site.  You also have the option to personalise it too by adding some text to the case.

It was very easy to use.  Once your image has been uploaded or selected you are given an outline of the phone case so you can place the image exactly where you want it to be and can see what it will look like once printed.  I liked having this option as it meant your image didn't have to be central if you didn't want it to be, making each case one of a kind.

I kept it simple and chose one of their own designs and didn't add any text, I didn't feel that it was needed, but I did have a play around with it to see how it would work and was impressed with this feature.


Once submitting my order I was emailed by the team to confirm my order and then again to let me know the order had been dispatched.  The delivery was very quick, the case was received within a couple of days.  Overall I couldn't fault this product at all.  A great website, fast and efficient delivery and a lovely product at the end of it.  Marie was most pleased. and her phone is looking fab :).

So if your phone is in need of a little makeover why not check out their website here.  The team have kindly offered 10% discount to my readers, all you need to do is enter the code "Thanku10" at the payment stage when ordering your new case

Love Gem x x x x    

No comments:

Post a Comment