Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Spring List 2013

In my last post I mentioned my seasonal lists that I have been doing.  I had been putting so much pressure on myself to get the lists to a length that would be blog worthy and because I hadn't done that I never blogged about them.


Well sod it.  There you have it, my Spring list.  It may not be very long but you know what, at least I was able to accomplish everything that was on it.


I walked amongst the bluebells during our camping trip in East Sussex. 


After years of wanting to visit, I actually got to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show and loved every minute of it.


I discovered some place new on a day out during our camping trip to a near by town, Tenterdon.


I arranged an Easter egg hunt for our friends little boy, although for the life of me cannot find the photos I took during the day.


And I took the time to stop and smell the flowers, especially while at Chelsea.

So there you have it.  The list may not be a very long one, but at least I was able to achieve everything that was on it.  My summer list isn't looking all that long either, I'm going to try and have a bit more of a think over the next couple of days and see if I can add to it but either way I will be sharing with you very soon.  I'm also pleased to add that I have actually crossed some of the things off of it already :)

I'm sorry if I haven't been commenting on your blogs recently.  I am still dropping by, at the moment I am very behind though.  I'm currently reading blogs from 5 weeks ago.  I hope I can catch up soon, I really feel as though I'm missing out :s  There just isn't enough hours in the day!

See you soon,

Love Gem x x x x



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on meeting your goals! Your list is short and sweet - but totally do-able as you have proven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing your list! I'm terrible at leaving one or two things and letting them roll over to the next list.

    Gemma xXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Gem for doing everything on your list, wonder what is on your Summer list?

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolie foto!!

    Bonne semaine!!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete