Tuesday 30 July 2013

Instagram Goes Pottery Painting

I'm taking things back to quite a long time ago.  There really is so much that I haven't blogged about so I'm going right back to the beginning to catch things up to where they should be.  To those of you who follow me on Instagram, you will have seen most of what I have been up to, but I am hoping that my posts will be a bit more personal and will give things a bit more of a story (I hope).


I have been lucky to meet some lovely people through blogging and have developed some great friendships over the years.  Joining Instagram, I have made no exceptions and a month ago I arranged a Chelmsford meet up.  You can see us all smiling and happy after our afternoon spent pottery painting.  From the left is Chelsea & Denise, Julie from Pretty Little Jewels, Lisa from LissyLou, Kath from Inverleith and little ole me at the front there.


Like every other time that I have been pottery painting the hardest part was deciding what I wanted to paint.  Once I had chosen this little fella though I was able to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. However this does mean that there are a number of visits needed for me to acquire all the pieces that I have taken a fancy to :)


It really was a lovely day spent with great company and I can honestly say more friendships have been made, which is always a bonus.

 
 
Until next time my lovelies,
 
Gem x x x
 
P.S Is anyone else watching Kirstie Allsopp's new programme Fill Your House for Free?  I'm loving it.  In fact I actually filled in an application form to be on the programme but never sent it off, totally kicking myself now, never mind.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day out! Man, I wish I lived closer. :) No Kirstie show here in Canada - in fact, the only show of hers that ever made it over here was Location, Location. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that looks lovely, sounds like SUCH FUN!!! Hope you are well x x x xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hi Gem its Rachel Walters here! I have started a new blog called LittleMissMakes i would love it if your checked it out. Thanks xxxhttp://littlemissmakes98.blogspot.co.uk or look on blog lovin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had a great time! I wish I came along now. I love your owl. It looks great!

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete