Wednesday 3 April 2013

Instagram Meet Up

Quite a few weeks back now I met up with a few of my Instagram friends.  They all blog too, you may know them.  Pretty Little Jewels who kindly arranged the day, Lissy Loo, Musings of a Gem, & Samantha.


We met up at one of the Antic pubs, this particular one was in Finchley.


I love how they are decorated.  There is always plenty to be looking at.


I was slacking on the photo front so have pinched a few from Gemma (sorry Gem, I hope you don't mind)

(photo courtesy of Gem)

A day spent chatting and crafting, with a spot of shopping to finish.  My perfect kind of day.  It really was a lovely day.  I really enjoy meeting with bloggy and IG friends as we always have so much in common so conversation is never of a shortage.  Gemma even showed me how to crochet.  It is going to take some getting used to but I've just about got the basics of it.

Love Gem x x x x

1 comment: