Wednesday 16 May 2012

Let The Sunshine.

After a glorious day full of sunshine I felt it only fitting to post about an award I was recently given by my lovely friend Gemma over at Musings Of A Gem.  If you have not yet read her blog, please pop by and say hi.  She is a wonderful person who I had the pleasure of meeting earlier this year.  We have so much in common and I'm sure she is someone I will be in touch with for many years to come.  Thank you Gemma x x.

 
Now for your chance to learn some more about me, however I'm sure you will probably know most of this about me already.

1). Favourite Colour?  Pink, baby pink or dusky pink, more recently I have been swaying to dusky pink, it is just so pretty and has a real warm and romantic feel to it.



2).  Favourite Number?  I have often pondered on this question in the past and do you know what, I still don't have one.

3). Favourite Animal?  Cats.  In particular my own cat Molly.


4). Favourite Non-Alcoholic Drink? hot drink would be hot chocolate, cold drink would be either Rose Lemonade or Coca Cola.

5).Do I Prefer Facebook or Twitter?  I'm not into Twitter at all, if I'm honest I don't really intend to.  I get sucked into things pretty quickly and already have far too many things to occupy my time without anything else.  To answer the question I would say Facebook, however I would pick Blogger or Pinterest over Facebook any day :)

6). What Is My Passion?  This is a good question.  I'm passionate about a lot of things but my true passion is being happy I'm not sure if that answers the question.



7). Do I prefer Giving Or Receiving.  I really can't answer this one, I like them both just the same.  The excitement of receiving a gift from someone but also the pleasure in choosing a gift for someone else and seeing the joy they get from it.  

8).Favourite Patterns?  Floral and Polka Dots

Floral bed cover with polka dot hot water bottle

9). Favourite Day Of The Week?  Saturday.  The start of the weekend and you know that at the end of it you still have another day of it left unless it's a bank holiday, the you still have two days left.

10). Favourite Flower.  I have a few.  Daisies, more precise Gerbera Daisies, Peonies and pink roses.

Now to pass this award onto 5 fellow bloggers.

I would like to pass this onto:

There are so many great blogs to have chosen to of passed this award onto but these five are a great read.  They could bring some sunshine into your day whatever the weather outside your window, so thanks ladies for brightening up my days x x

Love Gem x x x x 

3 comments:

  1. Your cat is adorable..I love the colours on her! I love Friday & Saturday, it was so hard to choose. The weeks are flying by anyway so the weekend is always around the corner.

    Got any plans for the weekend?

    Gemma xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to find out more about fellow bloggers :) congrats on the award, well deserved.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you! How blimmin' gorgeous of you to think of me and the blog.
    So kind of you.
    Will mention in my next post.
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete