Wednesday 2 May 2012

Instagram

I have found a new obsession.  First it was blogging, then it was Pinterest and now Instagram.  I love it.

Early blossom, stained glass heart, Molly, fairy lights on my bed, Jubilee edition French Fancies, Betty's Tea Room - York, Jubilee edition Twinning's Tea, Jubilee edition Tissues 

It is quick and so easy to use and it has been encouraging me to take photos in public, something I have often been embarrassed about doing before. On top of all that I have discovered some more lovely blogs to follow. 

Molly sleeping, Regents canal - Hackney, my new towel, Ford's in Dagenham, one of my sewing machines, a gift from Tracy, washing on the line, fairy lights on my bed.

I don't usually take photos on my phone, well that is before Instagram.  Now you can't stop me.  I'm clicking away at all sorts of things and it seems so is everyone else that's on it.

Sunshine and clear blue skies after the rain at Chelmsford Cathedral, M&M's, Country Living magazine waiting for me at work, James chilling with Ollie, Ed's Diner, James & Ollie, Big Ben, the Red Lion pub in Leytonstone.


If you want to follow me I am on there as gemscountrylifedream.  I look forward to seeing you there.

Love Gem x x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love your Instagram photos, keep the up the good work, it's good to capture everyday moments.

    Before I go I just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway to celebrate my first blog birthday and I would simply love it if you joined in :)..

    Lots of love,

    Lexie @ Piecesofwonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gem!

    Just to let you know i've nominated you for the sunshine blog award : ) Take a look at my blog for the details!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete