Thursday 16 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello, I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have not really known what to blog about.  I now have a few posts in mind and am setting to work scheduling them all in and getting myself back in to a routine.  I have settled into my new job just fine, the people are all lovely, the extra time of an evening and the lay in of a morning is amazing but I am really missing everyone at my old job.  I have been in touch with them and am meeting up with quite a few of them at various times over the next couple of months, will be great to see them again.

I have been awarded this award before but as 2 lovely ladies have awarded it to me again I thought it would be rude not to post about it.  firstly Julie at A Tale From Toadstool House and secondly Julie from Pretty Little Jewels - thank you so much ladies.

The rules for accepting the award are:



Add the award button to your blog - check

Thank the blogger who awarded you - check

Mention 7 facts about yourself (below)

List the rules - check

Pass on the award to 7 amazing blogs - this is where I am going to fail.  I have been awarded this award before and did pass it on then, I know we all seem to follow each other and it has been going around for a while, so if you have not been awarded this award before please accept it from me.

Well, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I don't like having my hair cut.  I find it so boring just sitting there and having to sit still, anyone who knows me knows that I am a fidget, I just can't help it.

2. As a child I was once on the radio.  I was being interviewed for a programme about Parkinson's Disease.  I must have been about 7 at the time, it was great fun and something I still remember clearly to this day.

3. I still feel as though I am wanting to achieve something more in my life, the only problem is right now at this point in time I am not quite sure what, but I am hoping it will come to be in due course.

4. I often think what my life would be like if I were a character in a movie.  Do you ever sit and watch a film and imagine yourself as the leading lady?  I often do it, OK I always do it.

5. Talking of films, I went to the cinema last night to see The Vow.  I love going to the cinema and watching a chic flick, well even better :)  Channing Tatum mmmm yes please!


6. I love the TV series Newlyweds and am gutted that they split up.  I have to confess to actually owning the full series box set.  I love Jessica Simpson even for all her blonde moments, there are many times I am reminded of myself.

7. I still find it amazing that people actually read what I write.  I have 114 followers, that is amazing, thank you so much to all my new and old followers for supporting me, I love you all.
I will be back tomorrow with another award, how lucky am I.

~ Gem x

7 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your new job :) congrats on your awards sweetie.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your facts, especially the Jessica Simpson one !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks for blogging about it Gem! Love the facts too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have the Newlyweds Boxset too!! My friend and I used to love it,

    Hope you're having a great weekend

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading facts about bloggy friends!!! I was awarded this but having trouble thinking of 7 things I haven't shared before!!!

    ReplyDelete