Sunday 21 August 2011

Life

Oh my 70 followers, wow, thank you and welcome to all my new followers.
I hope you have all had a lovely weekend, they always seem to go far to quick for my liking, does anyone have that same feeling?

I don't usually post on weekends, but have noticed my blogging seems to be slipping back to how it was in the old days.  I have only been blogging just over a year but when I first started by posts were few and far between.  One of my New Years resolutions was to blog more often so I had better get back into the swing of things. 

I was catching up on blogs earlier today when I came across this over at Sue's and just had to share it with you.  I think it is brilliant and couldn't agree more, however I will be the first to admit I am guilty of some of these, but it does give you a bit of motivation which I like.  Anyway less of my chat, here is what I am talking about.


Isn't this so true?  I will be taking a lot more notice of this from now on, I absolutely love it.

Hope you all have a great week.  It's bank holiday weekend at the end of the week.  I have booked Friday off work, so a nice long 4 day weekend for me, now that is more like it.

~ Gem x

5 comments:

  1. Really love that sign! May have to pin it : )

    Yay for long weekends!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Want it!
    Would look fab hung in my lounge!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.....this is so true! I love this sign!!! Have a lovely day and thanks for a sweet comment:)

    Love, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely long weekend! Do you have any plans? I love that sign - do you know where I can get a copy!? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true indeed!!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete