Monday 22 August 2011

Help Me, I'm An Addict

Yep, it's official, I am an addict.  I need help!  I wondered what all the fuss was about so when the lovely Heather at The Patchwork Heart sent me an invite to join Pinterest, I headed straight across to see for myself. 


Well, say no more.  I cannot get enough of it.  Why I may hear some of you ask?  I don't know, I can't answer that, I just love it.  The good thing is that I cannot access the site from work, as I would get no work done, however I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms after not pinning for all of 8 hours. 


Over the weekend this is pretty much all I was doing.  James heard a lot of this:


So now not only is most of my spare time occupied by blogging, I now have another addiction to fit in as well.  Never mind, I could be addicted to much worse things then this.  I shall just keep telling myself that.

~ Gem x

9 comments:

  1. Like you im hooked, it's strange but you cant seem to stop going on there, I haven't seen my husband for days!! Its a great tool for searching just about anything (bit like Google) but much more fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I know addictive isn't it? Its like I can't pin fast enough! Its not like the photos are gonna disappear!
    But its like once they are pinned they are "safe" haha! I'm nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S, the pinterest link on the sidebar isn't working for me :( x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT! I'm using it for ideas for my one day home/ garden / wedding / children...HA!

    It's a great site for inspiration

    : )

    Gemma x

    P.s - Sorry if I repin everything you pinned..it all looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - I love the pinterest definition - I am pinning that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have yet to discover it! I fear I am already obsessed with so much my head may explode! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so feel you pain, and your glee and excitement. My last two posts have been about pinny as I now call it being almost related and certainlt attached.

    I am now following you on the pin! My link is on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am an addict too - but to we heart it. I find it alot easier than pininterest - although i have joined that too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to try this pinterset, it seems everyone is addicted!! I need to go over and have a look I think :)
    I'm only just getting to grips with this blogging malarky though!! haha

    ReplyDelete