Wednesday 29 June 2011

Truly Madly Vintage & Homemade Fair

On Saturday I decided to pop into my local town centre to visit the Truly Madly Vintage and Homemade fair, I knew there would be some fellow bloggers there, some I had met before and some I hadn't, so I was keen to meet the person behind the blog.  As well as this I also picked up some pretty little things as well : ) 

The bloggers in question here are Rose at Victoria Rose who I had met before and Victoria from Florence & Mary, it was so lovely to be able to meet the lady herself, especially as we don't really live that far apart.  They were sharing a stall and I picked up this little beauty from Rose, I saw them at the last fair I went to and regretted not getting one, I have since been looking at them on her Facebook page and just couldn't resist the temptation any longer, it looks almost good enough to eat.


I also picked up this pretty necklace from Sparrow & Nightingale. 


And these cute little covered buttons, not sure what I am going to do with them yet, but I'm sure I will find a use for them, which I bought from Princess Crafts.  She is arranging her own fair in Braintree in August, so if anyone would be interested in having their own stall do get in touch with her, I'm sure she will be pleased to hear from you.


I have also been shopping in the local charity shops again : )  I just can't help myself, and can never seem to come away empty handed. (sorry for quality of lighting in these photos, I just realised I hadn't re-posted these and so have just taken them again)



Not bad for a weekend hey!

~ Gem x

6 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! We will have to meet soon gem! Looking forward to seeing your buys.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the photos sorted soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how annoying about the photos. Looking forward to seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogger is being naughty again i had to reload all my photos the other day!!!!:(
    i too popped in to the vintage and handmade show, met the lovely hayley from sparrow and nightingale and bought some vintage pillow cases from Victoria of Florence and Mary. can't wait to see what you bought

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was fabulous meeting you too!!

    See you again at the next one,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for popping over! Can't wait to see what you post for the 30 days! :o)

    C x

    ReplyDelete