Thursday 20 September 2018

Autumn 2018 Bucket List



By far my favourite season of all.  I don't really know what it is about Autumn that I love the most but the season does something to me.  There's a certain feel about it, like you can almost feel it in the air and I've already been getting all of the feels since the weather has started to cool down following that scorching hot summer we had here in the UK this year.

I had intended on creating one of these lists for the summer but with one thing and another never got around to it, although I had in my head what I wanted to achieve.  I knew I needed to make the effort to make the most of this season though and I'm pretty sure this list will help with that.

* Enjoy plenty of Pumpkin Spiced Lattes.

* Go on a search for red toadstools.

* Visit the pumpkin patch.

* Take long walks listening to the leaves crunching underfoot.

* Bake an apple crumble.

* Curl up with a blanket and a book.

* Embrace the darker evenings.

* Spend some time getting creative.

~ Gem x


No comments:

Post a Comment