Tuesday 27 March 2018

Spring 2018 Bucket List

It has officially been spring for a whole entire week now.  So I think it is fair to say that it's about time I publish my 'Spring Bucket List'.


*Plant some seeds

*Bake biscuits

*Visit Columbia Road Flower Market

* Plant up a vivarium

* Sell at a car-boot-fair

* Walk over the O2 (Up at the O2)

* Make something (it's been a while since I've done something creative)

* Visit a garden

* Sit with a book outside

* Explore somewhere new

I have missed creating my monthly bucket lists this year, however that said, I used to dread that time of the month rolling around as I could never think of what to add to them so have been thankful for not doing them so far this year.  I figured the seasonal ones would be a lot easier but I will admit, I have struggled compiling this list.  Still at least I now have a couple of months before the next one is due. 

~ Gem x

1 comment:

  1. I do like your bucket lists. These all look doable!
    One of mine would be to get the boat across to Burnham on Crouch from where we live now as we can do that easily!

    ReplyDelete