Tuesday 13 March 2018

Returning to a Routine


I have seriously struggled to find my blogging mojo recently.  I want to blog, I just feel like I have nothing to say and nothing much to blog about.  The weather really hasn't helped the situation.  It's been very cold, we have even had a fair bit of snow here ,which is unusual, but I generally just don't have a lot to say.  Surprising really as for anyone who knows me will vouch for the fact that I rarely ever shut up.  Even as I type this I am reading it out aloud to myself.

I used to try publishing 3 times a week on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday, recently I have been wondering if I may be better dropping it to twice a week on a Tuesday and Thursday.  I won't be putting any pressure on myself to religiously stick to the new routine but I am going to try.  Besides a new routine may be good to help with the continuity of it.  Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

I have a few post ideas, nothing spectacular, in fact far from it but fingers crossed it will hopefully help to spark something new and kick start my brain into action again.   

~ Gem x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma

    You're not on your own. Have only just started blogging again after an 18 month fog. Sometimes I just can't think of what to say yet like you that is a rarity for me.
    Hope you get your mojo back soon.

    Mitzi - Lazy Days & Sundays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mitzi. I hope the fog has completely cleared for you now xx

      Delete