Monday 6 January 2014

Happy 2014

Hello there you lovely people, Happy New Year to you all.  Did you have a good Christmas and New Year?  It all seemed to go way too quickly don't you think!

I had planned to do so much over the festivities including catching up with all your gorgeous blogs, needless to say it didn't happen, time ran away with me, again, and before I knew it I was back to work again.  As much as I love Christmas, in some ways it doesn't even feel as though it has happened, I'm not sure if the weather has had anything to do with it, but it is very odd.  Am I the only one who feels this way about Christmas this year?  Please say I'm not.


Any way, fear not, it is a new year and I am feeling somewhat positive about it.  This is going to be my year.  I'm going to get organised, I'm going to get to where I want to be, I'm going to get married.  Yep the wedding is all booked, it has only taken us 2 years.  James asked me to marry him on Christmas day 2011, honestly, I don't know where that time has gone.  So I'm not only planning to get organised this year, I'm also planning a wedding.  I probably won't share too much about it on here as I want to keep a lot of it a surprise for our guests but I will be sure to blog all about it when it is all over.  There isn't too long to wait, the date has been set for the 10th October, already time feels as though it is flying by, and there is so much to do.  (The picture above was actually taken at Halloween but it looked as though it could have been from New Years plus it is our wedding venue so I had to include it in this post :) )


In some ways it feels as though so much has happened since I last blogged but in reality there isn't all that much.  Even so, I'm going to split my posts up just so that I don't overload you with too much at once, I'm good like that!  So I will be back real soon with news of what I have been up to recently, I promise.

Love Gem x x x x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and congratulations to you and James on your coming nuptials! What a wonderful place to get get married xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you are back : ) Your venue looks amazing..very grand.

    Looking forward to your next post!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete