Sunday 12 January 2014

A Craft Column

Before I update you on my Christmas, I thought I'd tell you about a new little venture that started for me just before Christmas.  The title kind of gives it away :) I have my very own craft column.  How exciting is that.


It is a free, local magazine that is published monthly.  The magazine itself is new so I'm thankful to be a part of this exciting project from the very beginning.  I've written three articles so far and am loving it. 

I've already met some lovely people through this opportunity and am really looking forward to seeing where this venture may lead in the future. 

image sourced from The City Times Facebook page

You can read my articles from the following links:

November page 9

December page 9

January page 9

I'll post links to future articles on the blog, as they are available to me.

I'll be back soon with my Christmas update.

Love Gem x x x x

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for you, this is great. I'm off to read them all now.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, this is brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot you were doing this! You must be so proud.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picked up a copy of the city times last week so I could read your column - super job xx

    ReplyDelete