Sunday 2 December 2012

Center Parcs

I mentioned yesterday about a week away.  I spent the week in Longleat at Center Parcs with James and a group of friends.  We had a great week although the weather could have been a lot better and would have meant we could have had a few walks though the forest and really made the most of being in the beautiful surroundings, instead a week spent inside out of the wind and rain was what we had.


It didn't put too much of a dampener on the week though.  Anyone who has been reading my blog for some time will know how much I love Christmas and Center Parcs did not disappoint.  There were lights & decorations everywhere :)









I just loved the whole feel of the place and am pretty sure I will be going back again some time.



I'm not a sporty person so I didn't get involved in any of the sports activities but one thing I did get involved with was the swimming, I loved it and could have spent many more hours in the pool than what we did.  They didn't even spare the decorations for the pool.


I'd definitely go back around this time of year too, just for the decorations and festive feel of it all.  At times it reminded me of Florida, I love that place too so perhaps that's why I enjoyed it so much.

~ Gem x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I come from Frome originally, bet you saw road signs for that town?!
    And my parents live right on the edge of Longleat forest - how wonderful for you.
    It's great there isn't it?!
    Do you go in the spa?
    Glad you had such a wonderful time.
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuesday I am going to the Amana Colonies, here in Iowa. It is a German historical landmark and I can't wait to see how they have decorated for Christmas. I will post pics on my blog if you would like to check it out head over to coffee with tams! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete