Friday 30 November 2012

Stained Glass Stars

I've fallen off the blogging wagon again.  What's going on!  I need to try harder but seriously I've just not had it in me recently.  

You may remember last year and again earlier this year I went on a couple of stained glass workshops, well I decided that I still needed more in my life so booked up to go on a stained glass star workshop at Hylands House.  The pattern was quite basic in comparison to the others I had done, but I still had just as much fun.

As I drove up to the house I just had to stop to take a photo.  I love this house, I've so many photos of it now, but one more wouldn't hurt.


The grounds were also looking lovely in their autumn colours.


But there was a sure sign of winter soon to be on it's way.


Once the workshop had finished, it was amazing to see how different everyone's pieces looked.


I was really pleased with my own pieces.  



So there's another 2 pieces to add to the collection.  I wonder if the collection will stop there?!?

~ Gem x

4 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back Gem, I was wondering where you'd got to! Hylands is gorgeous this time of year isn't it and your stars are sparkling! KateXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gem, I know what you mean its really hard at the moment no one is really blogging as were all on IG! I am so guilty of not blogging because Ive put something on IG and everyone has seen it already! So I'm going to try to push myself to keep going and blogging and saving some stuff for my blog coz I love my blog!
    Hope you keep going too, I do love to catch up with yours!
    xx Gem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back friend...those stars are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos Gem! Love the stars!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete